About me

Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 6

Well, if you were wondering what I did this week, it was this...


Mostly because of these...



The medicine the doctor gave me after the accident knocks me out real good. Haha ...which is kind of awesome, but kind of not awesome. I think I've been sleeping more than I've been awake this week ... and that would be super great if I didn't have anything to do, but I do, sooo... haha it's been really difficult trying to get everything done. Very stressful.


Since all I've really been doing is sleeping and attempting homework, I don't have a whole lot to write about this week. So this post isn't going to be very exciting. But I think only a total of 4 people read this anyways, so it's okay. Haha.





I got some sweet flowers delivered to me which made me super happy. Definitely one of the highlights of my week.


Me, Alyssa, and Coley went to a party on Friday night. I really wanted to dance, but my back killed. Haha. Turns out it's really difficult to jump up and down when your back is all jacked up. So that party didn't last too long for us! Instead we went back to our apartment and ate pizza and watched a movie.


Hahaha I'm not going to explain this picture...


I've been having stomach (or so I thought..) problems for a while now and have been going to the doctor to get tests done and I FINALLY figured out what's wrong with me! The fancy name for it is Colonic Dysbiosis. Basically my digestive system just has issues. So I got a crap ton of medicine to take for that. I'm just crossing my fingers it actually works! It'll take about 3 months or so to be completely better.

Then I also found out I have some mild food allergies to a few random foods (blueberries, cherries, garlic, tomatoes...) and so I can only eat those things once every four days. Also I'm severely allergic to paprika, but I don't even know what foods have paprika in them...so if anyone knows, you should definitely let me know! Haha. 



Finger painting happened, and then most of it ended up on my face! Haha.


UMM CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS 


<3


So that was my week! Probably the fastest week of my life. 


Do you know what's insane? This semester is halfway over. I'M SORRY WUT. Like seriously... huh?!
So mid-terms are happening, which means stress, which means I'm questioning my survival. Everything is happening all at once. I really think that the only thing keeping me going is the fact that I get to see my family in 15 days. I could not be more excited. YEEEE :)




I've been thinking a lot about angels ever since the accident happened. There is no doubt in my mind that we were protected that day. And for that, I am so grateful. 

"This great Being, of infinite power and goodness, whom we cannot think of his mighty attributes without sinking in our own personal insignificance, He is our Father; and He has greater affection than we can comprehend by Father's love for His children. As a result of that great love, He has sent heavenly beings to watch over us while we live on earth... Do we realize in our daily walk and work we are not alone, but that angels attend us whoever our duty causes us to go?"




Love you all.

xoxo,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment