About me

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Week 10


Double digits baby!! Week 10. Holy crap. I keep saying this, but this semester is flyyyyin. I desperately want it to slow down. But then again, I'm super stoked to go to Connecticut for my 7 week break!! 

This was the week of no sleep. Haha. But it was way good! You can't make memories when you're asleep. So I would say that the lack of sleep was well worth it.

Things I did this week:

1. Went to iJump and then learned how to drive stick shift. I'm still in shock. 



Ryan's a little more impressive than I am...



2. Reminisced on these old videos and cried a little bit because #embarrassing. I'm going to not post the links to these because...no.




3. Went to this cute little BBQ at Porter Park with these awesome people and got cotton candy wasted. 


#reallifeangrybirds



4. Went to a bonfire out in the middle of nowhere. Killed a bunny. Cried. I can still feel the thud. 


5. Met these awesome people and danced like crazy in the rain. #picturefailure 



Always a good time with these girls! I like them a lot. 



5. Got a Twitter again because my teacher made me for an assignment...


6. Scared the freaking crap out of Coley! Best. thing. ever. 


I was kind of sucky at taking pictures this week... so I guess that's all! Oh and then make sure you watch my roommates trying my drink from hell.

 P.S. Don't mind my squeaky laugh...

P.P.S. NAHIOMI IS COMING THIS WEEK <3 <3 <3 I LOVE HER

Have a happy week!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment