About me

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week 7

What an awesome week!

 I've come to the conclusion that Idaho is my favorite place ever...{and if you would have told me five years ago that those words would EVER come out of my mouth, I probably would have slapped you because I thought you were crazy.} For realz though, I am kind of in love with my life up here. It is definitely not always the easiest ...and Rexburg is most definitely in the middle of nowhere haha, but I love it regardless. Being a student at BYU-Idaho just straight up rocks



I've also come to the conclusion that Idaho has the coolest clouds in the whole world...

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


Nuff said.


Can we just take a moment to appreciate this? #anythingstupid


I got a free candy bar this week and that moment just had to be captured:


Also, Cocoa Bean <3 #imreallyhealthy 


I went to the chiropractor for the first time ever. It was really weird. I'll be hanging out at this place for a while. Haha.


Some horrifying DI finds:


In my public speaking class this week, we were learning about fear. I got volunteered to go up and do a demonstration... It consisted of me closing my eyes and then sticking my hand into a random cup with mystery stuff in it. Turns out my cup had millworms in it...I screamed a little bit. And by a little bit, I mean a lot.  

{Here's a picture of another poor, unfortunate soul in my class who had to stick her hand in a cup of crickets...I would have straight up flipped if I had to do that one. Haha.}


Just because it had been too long...Pizza Pie Cafe <3


On Friday, me and Coley went to a Truman Brothers concert on campus. Kenz Hall (and these awesome rappers) opened:

I had never heard of them before haha, but they were super great! 


And not to mention, extremely attractive... (And married which is stupid.)


Oh yeah, and this week my body has decided it hates me, and so that's been kind of sucky. The meds I'm taking for my digestive enzyme whatever problems (haha) are not making me feel good. I thought my insides were going to explode during the middle of the concert. Haha. So after the concert, I just sat around in bed for a few hours while all my friends were out playing a massive game of fugitive. Yahhh, that was kind of a bummer. 



Saturday was SO awesome though! Me and some awesome people went out to "Fun Farm Bridge" (??yeah, I don't know) and we went bridge jumping! I did not think I would actually end up doing it, but thanks to some bribing from Coley, it happened. Haha. 

But first of all, can we talk about this random moose that was swimming in the water?! ...and then a few minutes later, got out and started chasing a girl?! Hahaha 

"There's a mooooose on the looooose!" Glendale North Stake girls, where you at?


I would never get on the very top to save my life. 


Round of applause to these guys that did...haha 


Coley is cute.



Ohh my gosh.



The jump wasn't even that bad... it was the water that killed me! It was so flippin cold!! Neither of us could breathe. Haha. Shout out to Scott for saving our lives and helping us out of the water and then saving our lives again when a random snake was about to eat us. Haha just kidding. It was actually eating a frog. But I flipped.



#doitfordablog


Awesome people.


I got a little package today from my family which makes my heart so happy!!


My junior year, one of my teachers had us write a letter to ourselves and she just sent them out! I died. It was so entertaining. When I opened it and saw that I had given myself 20 dollars, there were literal tears. Haha I love myself so much!!



This picture was in the envelope too. I died when I saw what I wrote to myself on the back. 


Hahaha.



Oooookay, well that's enough for this week. This post took way too long to write. But it makes me happy that I actually have fun things to blog about! Haha. 



(I use that line way too much, but it's just too fitting! Haha.)



I hope your week is w o n d e r f u l. :)


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment