About me

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Week 8

I'm so glad this week is over! Haha. It was a pretty good week, it was just really long and really stressful. 

I signed up for my fall semester classes which is seriously insane... where the heck is this year going?! This semester is just flyyyyin by. And it makes me sad. Because I love it here. And I especially love summer here...I don't want it to end!


No idea who wrote this on our window. Haha!


"REALLY Not BYU-I Approved Clothing" #brbdying


Some crazy stuff went down at FHE and Maddie ended up on the ground! Haha. I have awesome roommates.


What the even heck?


Me and Coley saw The Fault in Our Stars. Holy geez it was good. Excuse me while I go cry.


THIS STUFF IS FROM HELL. Sorry for the language. Haha. I have to drink it for the next 45 days and am questioning my survival. #ew


This picture can't be explained on social media, but here's just a reminder for myself that this happened. Haha


Debatably the best picture I've ever taken.


The Bachelorette. Hot men. Nuff said.



I like her.



I love swings and I just want to swing all day long.


I am a child.


Idaho is the coolest.


Cocoa Bean sugar cookies are a yes.


Unfortunately, Italian sodas from The Hickory are a no. But I might have to get one again because it was cute. Haha.


Obsessed.


You'll be seein this on Insta tomorrow! Photo credit goes to Coley. She's da bestest.


We went to Nature Park and played frisbee golf this week and this view was killlllin me! So in love with these clouds!


Oh my gosh.


AHH.


Shout out to this guy! Words can't even begin to describe how much I love him. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful example in my life. He calls me his sunshine, but he is definitely mine. I love you forever, Daddy!!! Can't wait to hug you this week.

"Of all the titles of respect and honor and admiration that are give to Deity, He has asked us to address Him as Father." 
-The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles




No comments:

Post a Comment