About me

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Week 11

What a week! Haha. I think I say that every week. Some definite high points and a few low ones too. But I'm really satisfied with life at the moment for the most part. Only two and a half more weeks...

It's really weird having a semester wind down because that means a whole lot is about to be changing--just when I was starting to get used to things! I feel like college in general is just full of change. I guess that's part of the fun, but it's kinda stressful. So much change and so much up in the air right now. BTDubs, If anyone has any ideas of what I should do with my life, hit me up. Haha. But for now I'm just taking one day at a time and trying to enjoy every second of life.

In church on Sunday we had a very unique sacrament meeting where people would get up and say their favorite hymn and why it was their favorite. Then, we all would sing one verse of that song. It was pretty spectacular. There is a lot of power in music. 

One of my favorite hymns is "I Believe in Christ." I shared that my favorite line from that song is, "I believe in Christ, so come what may."

Life is going to be hard. It just is. But knowing that I always have someone to lean on no matter what is really just the most comforting thing in the world. 

"I believe in Christ, so come what may."


Things I did this week:


1. Sparklers. Nuff said. "Now look at me, I'm sparkling." Katy Perry anyone?!


2. Died my hair for the first time in over a year... it's been a bit shocking to look in the mirror! Haha. They always do it way too dark, but hey, that's alright. It's growin' on me. :)


3. Went to Monkey Rock for the first time with my cute roommates! It's so stinkin' beautiful. 



4. Moved our mattresses into living room and it was the best thing ever. My favorite thing to do!



5. Cried/laughed bc Drake & Josh.


6. BDubs. YES. <3


7. Went to the Idaho Falls firework show for the first time! It was amazing. Like ahmagosh.





#picturefailures...




8. NAHIOMI CAME INTO TOWN. She wasn't supposed to get here until late Saturday night, but homegirl came and surprised us in the afternoon and I screamed like I have never screamed before. I LOVE HER. More about her and our adventures on next week's post. :) 


9. Went to Lava Hot Springs with some awesome people! It was one heck of a drive, but it was so worth it.


Operation "scare the freaking crap outta Coley" part 56:


IHOP. These people are awesome. So many laughs.


So that was week 11! Stay tuned because I already have all kinds of good stuff to post about week 12.


Have a happy week!


xoxo,
Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment