About me

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Week 2

My heart is so full right now! I'm feeling blessed beyond belief. I'm so grateful for this amazing school where, not only can I feel the Spirit, but I am able to grow closer to my Savior and Heavenly Father every single day. What a huge blessing. 

I am also super grateful for my calling. We had a lot of meetings this week and, even though it's only been a week since I received my calling and met the other girls in the presidency, they have already made such an impact on me. If the sole reason for me to have this calling was so that these girls could have an impact on me, it would be well worth it. I feel so blessed to work with them. I hope that I am able to be a good influence on them as well, and on the sweet girls in my ward. I've been feeling a little bit inadequate just because I am so young and really have no idea what I'm doing in this calling, but I couldn't be more grateful. My ward is just overall so amazing. We have such a loving bishopric and some awesome ward members. 

It's hard for me to believe that it's only been two weeks. Haha. But this week was great & the weather is finally starting to get nicer! Summer is so close. I can feel it. And I'm PUMPED.



My new prescription glasses came in the mail this week and I may be a little obsessed with them... #sorrynotsorry


On Wednesdays we wear pink. 


Me, Coley, and our awesome roommate Maddie!


Coley threw me this piece of gum from across the room, and it landed perfectly in between my fingers! It was the most awesome thing that's ever happened. Haha. You probably had to be there...


Coley being Lizzie McGuire. Haha! Love that girl. 


#womancrushwednesday


;)


Me, Coley, and my friend Alyssa got invited to go to a bonfire last night with a group of people from my ward and it was aaawesome. I've missed hanging out with people my age. Haha! 'tis good to be back. We made s'mores, roasted starbursts, sang some songs, did a little dancing, and screamed at the top of our lungs because one of the guys in our ward secretly put some fireworks in with the wood. Haha!




Smokey polaroid. Haha! I can't even tell where I am in this picture, but that's okay. :)


Lololove them.


Coley and I went to the temple this week and it was so great. It made my whole day really happy.


I already posted this picture on Facebook and Instagram, but isn't it precious? 

It just makes my heart happy. I've been learning/thinking a lot about families in my classes and in my scripture study these past couple of weeks and it really just makes me even more grateful for the temple and for my wonderful family. Families are the reason we are here on Earth! And that's pretty incredible. I'm grateful for mine. 

Families are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment