About me

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Week 3

Soooo... cramming your whole week into one blog post is really hard. My apologies for being super sporadic. 



In Sunday school we were learning a lot about Christ and the Atonement and these verses really stuck out to me...

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."

D&C 6:36 "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." (This has always been one of my favorite verses, but my Sunday school teacher pointed out the next verse to me and it makes me love this passage even more). Verse 7 says, "Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet..." He always knows what we're feeling and there is PROOF. He suffered for our sins. I am forever grateful for my Savior. 




No better way to start off your week than to witness a sight like this! 


 #hatersbackoff







So pretty much the highlight of my week was when COLEY GOT HER MISSION CALL TO CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA!!! I cried. Partly because this means she's leaving me and I'm going to miss the heck out of her, and partly because I'm so freakin excited for her. She is seriously the greatest example to me. You can watch her mission call video here! P.S. Is she not the cutest thing you've ever laid eyes on?! #youreold #stopgrowingup



Lucky girl has this to look forward to... It's so beautiful there!!


Remember when me, Coley, and Jeff went out to Winger's and Coley ordered pancakes that were twice the size of her face? Those were good times. Also, our waiter was the coolest guy ever.



I just have one question... why? #itsstillwinter


My Saturday consisted of bumming, grocery shopping, solo jam sessions in the car, Panda Express, ping pong, and a movie. It was perfect. 


  My bishopric got all of us these little treats for Mother's Day. Freakin sweethearts!


Today was such a great day! If every day was like today, I would be one happy camper. 

I'm so grateful for my wonderful mom. She is my absolute best friend and I love her more than words could ever say. 

"I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know."



_________________________________________________________________________________



Songs I've been obsessed with this week:


Ariana Grande: Problem


David Nail: Whatever She's Got


Tim McGraw: Lookin' For That Girl


Phillip Phillips: Gone, Gone, Gone


_________________________________________________________________________________




I am tired of being on the computer, so I'm going to peace out. Byyyye!

P.S. Me and Coley are going to try to make a video for our blogs every week because it seems like fun and we think we're a little bit funny. :) Here's the first one! Click here if you want to see what inspired us to make this video... it also explains the picture of us at the top of this blog post. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment