About me

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week 5

 Wow, what a week. The actual weekdays were really hard, but the amazing weekend I had made up for it. 


Part I

1. Monday was a really rough day for me, but it gave time to think about my Savior and all that He has done for me. 

2. Went to Pizza Pie Cafe for the first time with my cheer friend Alyssa and her roommates. That place is so good it's dangerous.

3. On Tuesday I woke up at 4:00 AM so that I could meet up with my cheer team at McDonald's for breakfast. After that, we all went to a little "morningside"for all of the competitive sports teams. There was a really great speaker who is being deployed to Afghanistan very soon. I'm super glad I went.

4. I went on a double date and we had a little bonfire. It was super fun! We made dinner and dessert over the fire. I was a little too close to the fire all night, so my legs got super hot and red. You'll see a picture below! When I took my pants off and saw my legs, I totally freaked. Haha.


My school rocks.




I feel like a major jerk because I accidentally cut out one of the girls on the end :( But here's my team!








Part II-Memorial Day Weekend


Now onto the good stuff!! Me and my roommates Elyse, Haley, and Nahiomi went on a spur of the moment trip to Salt Lake City. It was the greatest thing ever. 

1. We drew on Elyse's car with window paint, not knowing that it would make the car look super ghetto. You'll see.

2. None of my roommates had ever been to In-N-Out, (I KNOW) so we stopped at one in Centerville, UT and had a real good time. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

3. Haley's friend Katie and her family were super nice and let us stay with them for the weekend. The first night we went to Katie's work (Frogurt) and hung out there while we waited for her to close.

5. On Saturday we went shopping! We went to Gateway mall in downtown Salt Lake and South Towne Center in South Jordan. I love retail therapy. Oh, we also went to Target!! That's a big deal because there is no Target in Rexburg. Haha. 

6. The next day, we went to Park City. I can't get over how pretty it is! (That's where my "adventure" picture was taken.)

7. Katie and my roommates are AWESOME and drove me to Centerville to meet up with my really good friend, Sam. (Thank you SO much guys. It really means a lot! Shout out to them for sitting in the car for an hour so I could spend some time with Sam! You guys are the best!) Long story short, I met Sam at EFY when I was 14 and I hadn't seem him since then. We met up and had a really good time catching up. He leaves for his mission in July to Bahia Blanca Argentina! I'm so excited for him.

8. Monday was just full of lots of driving. It was relaxing and gave me lots of thinking time. Eventually, and unfortunately (just kidding...kind of) we made it back to Rexburg. Back to reality.

9. The Bachelorette started yesterday. Nuff said.

10. I went to a bonfire at the sand dunes last night with Elyse and two of our FHE brothers. There were definitely some good laughs. Shout out to Spencer and John & their swords! Then we went to Kiwi Loco afterwards which is always a good time!









Our ghetto window writing hahaha





You had to be there.




Red Banjo Pizza

Downtown Park City

I cannot stand this picture of me. But I forgot to take a better one, so...yeah. At least one of us looks good.


Idaho is beautiful.


Haha um.




 Now, please enjoy me making a fool out of myself:






Have a great week everyone!

Love, 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment