About me

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 2



Okay, I'm going to try really hard to post every week. They're not going to be super long posts every time, because those take forever and make me hate blogging.

So... I haven't posted since my second day of classes. & lots of stuff has happened since then! These weeks are going by super fast and every day seems like a blur. So I'm going to let my pictures do a lot of the talking today...because anyone that knows me, knows I take a ton of pictures.














Icicle spotting on the first day of May...

The only good thing about having a 7:00 class...


Memorable moments of the week:


1. Walking into my living room and seeing my roommates dancing with cereal boxes. 
2. Making a new friend named Peter Parker.
3. Making crazy Vines that me and my roommates think are hilarious, but no one else does. 
4. The fire alarm going off on the windiest day in Rexburg in the history of ever.
5. Going to the Iron Man 3 premiere with my roommates.
6. Playing with nerf guns in my math class.
7. Doing thumb wars in science class.
8. Getting stopped by a dude on campus who said he was taught to always stop and smell the roses...
9. Randomly seeing one of the families from my home ward in AZ in Deseret Book.
10. Getting asked for my number by the guy selling me ice cream.



Man, there's seriously so much I could write about, but honestly I have no idea where to start. But basically, I've already met so many great people, have already learned so much, have already had way too many awkward experiences to even count, and am already in love with this school. It's seriously so amazing. There's nowhere else I'd rather be!




"Something spiritually significant is taking place in Rexburg, Idaho."


No comments:

Post a Comment