About me

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 4



This week was busy and stressful. College is a lot of work! But I love it.

Oh, and just so you know who I'm talking about when I say... Netel, Elyse, Haley, Nahiomi, or Paige, those are my freakin awesome roommates.
This week I...

1. Saw The Great Gatsby with Haley, Nahiomi, and Elyse. It was SO good. The music is awesome too. We're all obsessed! Favorite line from the movie: "You can't repeat the past." "Can't repeat the past? Why, of course you can."

2. Had my first official cheer practice and got my uniform.

3. Went to a Comedy Show on campus with Netel and her friend Andrew. Pretty sure his name was Steven Jones? He was pretty freakin hilarious.

4. Me and my friend Alyssa (on my cheer team!) worked our butts off at the gym after practice one night so we walked to Jamba Juice to reward ourselves.

5. So I have my Communication class on Thursday mornings from 7:00-8:00 AM. (Note to future college students: don't take early classes. Just don't.) I get graded on attendance for that class, so I kind of have to go. Plus I like it. Well, I woke up at 8:00. I was so upset! My teacher has a 5:15-6:15 PM class that we are free to go to if we miss the morning class. Normally, that would be flipping fantastic...but I had cheer practice from 5:00-7:00. And my coach had just had a talk with us about how we need to put cheer before school. Whoopsies! I had to go to the class. So I didn't get to be at cheer for as long as I would have liked. It was not the best day I've ever had.

6. I had a real good conversation with best friend Brooklynn! Shout out to her. She rocks.

7. I skyped with friend Emily last night when she was at my house for a post-prom party! It was a real good time :)

8. My mom sent me a package full of my favorite treats ever... Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars. Heck to the yeah.

9. We had a real cray party in our apartment. Haha. It was rated PG...don't worry! We were just dancing and had a pillow fight.

10. It rained on Friday and I made the mistake of wearing my crazy, bright blue rainboots. It was only a mistake because I was getting so much attention from them. Haha. A random dude came up and commented on my boots and then asked for my number...lesson learned. No bright blue boots at BYU-Idaho.








Me & Peter Parker!!

Me & Nahiomi!




(Lyrics from one of my favorite songs--Radioactive)

I found this quote on the wall in a guys apartment complex! I love it a lot.


Have a great week everyone! :)


Love, 
Lauren










1 comment: