- I discovered the song Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey and have been listening to it nonstop all week.
- Funny story that I'm not going to share on here, but basically we have a rule in our apartment that if certain things happen to someone in our apartment, that person has to buy everyone ice cream. Needless to say, we've had a lot of ice cream this week.
- It was Haley's birthday this week and we went out to Applebee's! AKA the only restaurant in Rexburg.
- I went on a few good walks to get my mind off of things.
- On one of those walks, I was with my amazing roommate Elyse (shout out to you, HipstaSpice!) and her friend invited us to come stop by his apartment. We stopped by to say hi and it just so happens that he has a single roommate, so we planned a double date.
- The date was super fun! I definitely needed it after the week I had. So it was Elyse, Enea, me, Damion, a dude named Loren (which got real confusing by the way) and his fiancé. We had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. (Funny story, Elyse's date Enea is from Albania and he thought that s'mores were called Smurfs. Hahaha.) Then we went back to our apartment and watched Hot Rod. What a great movie. (Shout out to Brooklynn Barry for introducing me to that movie!)
- I got this text from Haley:
- I didn't think they were serious, but I came back to the apartment and there was little Jeppeddo! I guess some chick was giving them away for free outside of WalMart. Haha. They kept Jep for the night and then gave him away the next morning. I am way super allergic to cats and usually can't stand them, but he was so precious.
- I went to the temple with Allison from my home ward in Indiana on Saturday morning. It was a real good time. :) I love the temple so much.
- It was super warm outside yesterday (like 65 degrees) and so me and my friend Alyssa went to Kiwi Loco and Jimmy John's and ate it at the park. I had to end our adventure kind of early though, because I wasn't feeling too good.
- I went to see Now You See Me with my roommates last night. It was really good! I would definitely recommend it.
- I decided that I'm just gonna quit college and become a professional Instagram photographer. Haha not really, but I really love editing pictures.
|Throwback picture. Mexico 2010.|
|The third one is correct.|
|Reppin both of my high schools.|
Side note: me and three of my roommates have spice girl names because we feel like it.
Lauren: Baby Spice (because I'm innocent or something.)
Elyse: Hipster Spice (because she's hipster.)
Haley: Sassy Spice (because we all know why.)
Nahiomi: Puerto Rican Spice (because...yeah.)
Alright, well go something nice for someone today. Peace.