About me

Monday, November 24, 2014

What matters most. {Week 10}

Heyyy. I don't have much time to write this, but I promised myself (and my mom!) that I would post something every week, so here we go! P.S. Week TEN?! What the even heck. 


This is a goofy picture, but here is me with the beautiful blue sky. The weather has been SO nice this week... and when I say "SO nice" I mean that it has gotten up to 36 degrees...basically summer.


Kelton made me and my roommates some dang good ham, so shout out to him. P.S. He didn't know I took this, so I'm going to get in trouble once he sees it.


Fo real? Is it even allowed for someone to be this spoiled? When I say I'm the luckiest girl in the world, I mean it. 


Nic Boy and I had a real good time in the bookstore. SHE CRACKS ME UP.




BROOKLYNN CAME :)


I sincerely don't think that anyone could ever make me laugh as hard as this one does. She's a freakin crack up.


She's gonna kill me. Haha. I went on a tour of the school with her on Friday and I can't wait until she's here for good!


 I seriously loved every second I got with her.  


I got my hair cut and the dang lady cut way too much off. Here's me pretending I'm not mad about it.


 Hung out with these cool dudes. Hey guys, you should probably move to Rexburg.



Me: "Kelton, what should I caption this picture?" 
Kelton: "Looking up Kelton's nose."
Me: "I'm actually going to say that."
Kelton: "No don't say that."
Me: "I'm going to say that."
Kelton: "No you're not."

Update: I did say that.


I'm super duper missing my family right now. I tear up thinking about it. It's strange being away from home during the holiday time. I wanna hug these people more than anything right now. The good news is I get to see them in less than a month!!! December 20th cannot come soon enough. 

More good news: Even though I won't be spending Thanksgiving with my own family, I will be spending it with Kelton's in Oregon! Yup, another long road trip for these two. Holla. 

"What matters most is what lasts the longest and families are forever."

I love them so much. And I love YOU...whoever is reading this. I do. I love you. 


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment