About me

Monday, November 3, 2014

Time of my life. {Week 7}

I'm officially half way done with my semester! That is so crazy to me. It's just flyin' by. One of my favorite songs of all time is Time of My Life by David Cook. Click here to listen. :) My mom gave me a little card with the lyrics on it at the beginning of my last semester and I've just loved it ever since.  I feel like it pretty accurately describes my college experience so far. I'm really having the time of my life! I feel super grateful and super blessed to be here surrounded by so many great people. 


I was sick Sunday-Tuesday, so I was doing a whole lot of this...



Can I just say I'm in love with Lush bath bombs?! Thanks Momma! :)



Went swing dancing for the first time ever! *This stamp is the only proof I have that I went.* I need a lot more practice, but it was a ton of fun. :)


We found some puppies! I want one so bad...


Can we talk about this for a sec?

___________________

All of the little Halloween festivities this year were so much fun. I had two costumes and I lololoved them both. 


Shout out to my daddy for helping me throw this costume together when he was in town!! He's seriously the best. 


"I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool." -F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby 


We party at Gatsby's... AKA Mountain Lofts


Okay, how great is this? Flo and Mayhem







The sky was straight up on fire this week. Idaho skies are the absolute best. 


*Blurry driving pic.* Skies like this make early classes so much more bearable. 


I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment