About me

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Enjoying every moment. {Week 8}


Hey friends! One more week down. I'm just now realizing that I took like zero pictures this week. ...okay, nine. But that's nothin for me. Haha, but hey. That's okay. 

Have you guys seen The Secret Life of Walter Mitty? If not, stop reading this immediately and go watch it. If you have, I love you. 

Walter Mitty: When are you going to take it?
Sean O'Connell: Sometimes I don't. If I like a moment, for me, personally, I don't like to have the distraction of the camera. I just want to stay in it.
Walter Mitty: Stay in it?
Sean O'Connell: Yeah. Right there. Right there. 

If I were to take a picture of every single beautiful moment I had this week, I'd have about 3948075634 pictures to post...and that's a lot of time to have my camera out. SO... new goal for me: enjoy every moment and don't feel like the camera needs to capture everything.



But here are the things I did take pictures of...


Lots of homework and group stuff this week...


Drinking Jamba at Freshen's. #rebel


PaRtYiN' iT uP oN a FrIdAy NiGhT (sorry I bought a Red Bull, Mom...)


I made pie and it didn't taste horrible!! #success #thanksmom


Helped at the BYU-Idaho Turkey Bowl. I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been. We'll see how much longer it lasts... 


Went to I-Cover! This acapella group r o c k e d. 


Here are Kelton's roommates and their friend Hayley performing Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. They totally KILLED it. I'm so impressed.


Such a fun show. My school rocks. 


Saw this before church this morning and I died. Hahaha. #googlyeyes


Drew sent me this picture today! #prophotographer I'm seriously so pumped to go home for Christmas break and see my beautiful family and this beautiful place. BTDubs, so excited that all the leaves fell off the trees so you can actually see the sunsets now! Haha. 


P.S. You should watch this. We had to make this for one of my classes. It may have been the most awkward thing I have ever done in my life. Enjoy.

Well, I guess that's all. See ya next time. ;)

xoxo,
Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment