About me

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 7

T-Minus 44 days until SUMMER! This semester is going by crazy fast. There's a part of me that wants it to be over so I can see my friends and family and not have to worry about any schoolwork, but then there's a bigger part of me that freaks out when I realize I'm halfway done with my first semester of college. Where does the time go?! It feels like I just started. I have amazing teachers and am taking some awesome classes. I'm so blessed to be here! Well, here's what happened during my 7th week of college...



I'm way too sensitive, so when this little incident took place, I was crushed... After Devotional on Tuesday, I was standing in a circle talking to a group of friends. This random lady came up to me in the middle of my conversation and said, "you, come here," and continued on to say, "your skirt is too short for this campus." I was so upset. I'm still upset. Take a look at the length of my skirt:







Yeah. So that ruined my entire day. 






I got Kiwi Loco three times this week. Actually, maybe four...whoopsies.




Had a nice, casual conversation with this guy in Walmart.







Nahiomi and Elyse were getting some groceries in Walmart and this little 5 year old girl randomly came up to us and introduced herself and her little sister Sammy. It was the most precious thing ever. We played with them for a good 10 minutes.







I've been running with my cheer team every day and I've actually come to kind of, sort of enjoy it. It's a nice way to get my mind off of things.




We had a nice adventure with Nahiomi's car!




It's not even that weird to me anymore that I come home to my living room looking like this.




Sometimes I walk around campus at night and think about how blessed I am to go to school here.




Sometimes I walk around the library and take pictures instead of studying.









Friday was National Donut Day. 'nuff said.






I landed on my foot weird at cheer and so it was super swollen for a few days. It was my bad foot, too! No fun.





Here are some of my favorite edits from this week:






These are lyrics to one of new favorite songs. Go check out Echo by Jason Walker. He's amazing!


Throwback picture that cracks me up:

Annnnd to finish off the post, enjoy this picture of little Lowin.



Oh, I've been sick the past couple of days, so I haven't been able to do a whole lot. I missed Stake Conference today which I'm bummed about. But anyways, since I've been in bed a lot, I've been listening to a lot of music. If you have time, you should take a few minutes to listen to this song that MoTab sang in the October 2012 Conference. I'm obsessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment