About me

Monday, December 8, 2014

T-minus 12 days. {Week 12}

Hey yoooou. I think I might have to start writing monthly blog posts instead of weekly ones next semester (like my beautiful cousin Morgan!! Click here to check out her blog because she is literally the cutest ever...) because I seriously have no time to write these... fo real. Annnnd I feel like my homework should come before silly blog posts. ;) But I'm going to finish this semester strong! 

T-minus TWELVE days until I have my associate's degree and until Kelton and I fly to Connecticut for Christmas!! I cannot cannot cannot believe this semester is already wrapping up. I am SO excited, but I am also freaking out because I have so much to do in the next 12 days. 

(I have been doing schoolwork 24/7, so there's nothing super exciting to share...but whatevs. Heeeeere we go!)


Here's me knockin' out my finals. Haha. I think I'm funny sometimes, but I'm actually not, so...


A big thanks to Alexa for being a sweetheart and getting me this blanket!! It is so soft and I just want to cuddle in it all day...but I can't, so that makes me sad. 


Shout out to my homegirl Nic Boy for just being awesome all the time. I really don't know if I could have handled my Tuesday/Thursday classes without this gem. She is a freakin crack up and I love her.


My contact got lost somewhere in my eye the other night and I spend a half hour trying to get it out...so that was good! Haha.


I just wanted to give my bff a shout out because she is so cute and wrote me and Kelton little letters. There were actual tears. Like how cute is that?! Wishing she was out here with me this semester. Her and Nahiomi both! My heart just aches being without them. I can't wait to hug those girls. It's only been like 3-4 months without them and it is killing me! I feel blessed to have them in my life. 


I didn't get a picture the day we went, but Kelton and I went to the temple this week and it was much needed! I always feel so much peace when I'm within those sacred walls. I feel so blessed to be able to see this beauty every single day!


Welp, that's all. Sorry to disappoint. ;) I hope you all have such a great week! Much love.


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment