About me

Monday, December 15, 2014

Finals got me like... {Week 13}

A photo that describes my week:


#finals


I'm in a research class this semester and my group and I worked our butts off to get everything done in time for the Research & Creative Works Conference on Thursday.


Dream Team. (Didn't feel like rotating it...sorry.)


My baby.


Here she is. The entire semester's work in this one poster. P.S. There's a mistake on the poster and I was on the verge of tears when I saw it...haha, but we fixed it! See if you can spot it.


In the words of Connor Rivera... "We make qualitative research look sexy."


Got a name tag. So official.


Me and my bae. 


Officially finished my Interpersonal Communications class! Life is good.


Here is a picture Bekah sent me of Trevor. I died.


Kelton and I discovered this game called "Trivia Crack" and we're kind of addicted...whoops.


Not a bad sight to wake up to.


(Ignore the finger...) I'm grateful for this beautiful place and for the sweet comfort that comes over me when I'm on its grounds. 

I guess that's all for now! Love you all and hope you have a wonderful night. :)

xoxo,
Lauren 



P.S. FIVE days until I get to show off this handsome man of mine to my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment