About me

Monday, April 21, 2014

Come with me to Rexburg... {again}



I'M BACK. :)

I can't believe it, but I am. I mostly can't believe it because I didn't know how I could survive the 26 hour drive to get out here, but I did it! With my wonderful Mom's help of course. Couldn't have done it without her. I feel like I can do anything now that I have done that trip. Haha! Feelin' pretty accomplished. :)


A few little things I want to throw into this post to look back on later...



It snowed on Tuesday and that was stupid. Haha! Not a fan of snow in the middle of April.



I had my last Qdoba Queso Burrito for quite some time. The moment had to be captured.




*Nahiomi Aponte appreciation post*


  #selfiefailure







FaceTiming Nahiomi is always a must. I just want to cry forever because she's not up here for school this semester because she is leaving on her mission soon. I have never been at college without her!! I'M SO SAD. :( The Chilean people are in for a treat. Nahiomi is one of the absolute best people I have ever met and she is such a great example to me. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. She is going to be such an incredible missionary. Oh my. I just love that girl more than words could ever say!!!



Road Trippin...

I have to add that before the road trip began, I had to say some hard goodbyes. It was hard leaving Indiana. I, of course, had to say goodbye to my dad and my brothers which made me so sad. :( My sweet dad gave me a father's blessing and man, were those tears streaming! It is always so comforting getting a blessing from my dad before school starts. Thank you, Daddy, if you're reading this!! I love you!!!

And shout out to my sweet brothers! Please stop growing up. I love you all so much!!!











So yes. We did it. And I am still in shock. Haha! 



It was SO great to spend time with my mom this weekend. I love her so much. Thanks again for everything, Mom! I'm going to start crying if I think about her too much. I'm just so grateful for her. So so so so grateful. I love you, Mommy!!!


*Coley Norton appreciation post*



Coley, what the heck. We need to take more pictures together!! #slacking Haha. I am so grateful I get to be roommates with this girl again!! I feel so blessed to be around such a wonderful person. She's just a little ball of fun [hopping around on the ground] ;) haha! Inside joke... And she's getting her mission call soon!! Why are all of my best friends leaving me?! :( Gosh dang it. I'm SO excited for her though!! I can't wait to find out where she will serve! She is going to be an amazing missionary. Wowzers, I have some awesome friends.


Here are some awesome quotes: 





My thoughts are always so scattered when I write on this blog. Sowwy. Just one more thing!



I'm excited/nervous/anxious to see where this semester takes me! I'm surrounded by so many amazing people. I'm so blessed. And here's a little reminder {mostly for myself} of why I go to BYU-Idaho... It hasn't always been the easiest being out here, but I am so grateful I followed the strong prompting I got when I was a junior in high school to go to BYU-Idaho while I was watching this video. 

Best. Decision. Ever.




"They will be natural leaders who know how to teach and how to learn. Those graduates of BYU-Idaho will become-- and this is a prophecy that I am prepared to make, and make solemnly. Those graduates of BYU-Idaho will become legendary for their capacity to build people around them and add value wherever they serve. I hope I live long enough someday meet some employer who employed one of you and says, "Where did that come from? I've never had such a person. And I'll smile and say,

"Well, come with me to Rexburg."


And I may not be able to show it to you, and I may not be able to prove it to you, but you'll feel it. There will be a spirit here, I so testify."

No comments:

Post a Comment