About me

Thursday, April 10, 2014

#sb2k14 in the 623

#sb2k14 was a massive success. 

Never before have I needed a vacation so badly in my life. The Arizona sun was calling my name. The trip was about .5 seconds long. Haha. We got there on Monday night and left on Friday. Laaaame! That's okay. I'm glad we got to go. It was so great to see a lot of my family and a few friends! *Side note: If you're one of the friends I didn't get to see, I'm so sorry! I'm really not even that cool anyways, so really it's just my loss. ;) Anyways, it was such a fun trip. *Another side note: It rained and that was stupid, because I didn't go to Arizona for it to rain!! Haha. 


Now I'm going to shut up for a few seconds so you can enjoy some pictures:






Uhh, since when did Arizona become greener than everywhere else?! Haha. I hadn't seen any form of life in nature for the freakin longest time because of this deadly winter, so this was a pretty cool sight to see. 


Driving by our old house is always a must. It's s'cute.


We went to Jumpstreet with the cousins. Holla. 


Most precious little dude in the world. 


I'm pretty sure I have at least 50 pictures of Brooklynn stuffing her face in a bagel just like this one because that's the first thing we do when I come back and visit. Haha. Hot Bagels is da bomb diggity. 


Red velvet shake?! GENIUS. Thanks for the best shake of my life, Brooklynn!


I made Brooklynn go to Sauce with me. Can I have a lifetime supply of these rolls, please? Thanks.


We're cute. ;) Shout out to Ciara for capturing this gem. Also, why didn't we get a picture together Ciara?! And Ben, you too! I'm a dumb. 


My grandparents and Aunt Kathy went with us to go see the Gilbert Temple! Holy beautiful. Adding it to the list of potential temples I want to get married in. (There's like 15 on my list, haha). I'm never going to be able to choose! They are all so beautiful. But this one's gotta be at the top.




Oh, then we got our family pictures done. They are so cute! Selena is AHH-mazing! There are a few on Facebook you can go check out. :)



So that was #sb2k14! Here are some cool pictures I got when we flew through Vegas. It was such an incredible sight! Ohmygosh. You guys should have been there.







Let's change topics. 



I saw the Indianapolis Temple for the first time yesterday! It's looking so beautiful. I hope I'll be able to come back and see it when it's finished. (This one is also on the list! Haha). Oh P.S. Did you guys watch General Conference?! I thought it was amazing. I couldn't watch all of the sessions because of work, but I definitely need to go back and watch the ones I missed. I feel so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The church is true. Go watch here: General Conference April 2014 You're missing out if you don't!


Today was my last day at the YMCA and that makes me want to cry. Mostly because I won't be seeing Mark, the sweet man who scans my card every morning, anymore. I'm going to miss that guy. (I gave him my blog address, so shout out to you Mark, if you're reading this!)


I only have one more day of work and that also makes me wanna cry. I'm so blessed to have been able to have a job at Ulta! What an awesome place to work. I started there when I was a senior in high school, and now I'm about to start my sophomore year of college. Like, what? 

Since I only have one more day, I obviously had to stock up on my beauty stuff, because when the heck am I going to have this discount again?! (And I also don't want to have to use my food money at school to buy makeup. Haha). I think I might need therapy to calm me down because I spent so much money! Haha. I am set on makeup for a long while. 





T-Minus SIX days, people. 
Then I'm out of Indiana for good. Holy heck. That's just crazy.  




Okay, I've really gotta stop rambling now. Have a happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment