About me

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Days


Well, my first semester of college has been over for a few weeks now. I had a little bit of a break from blogging, but I thought I should write this post sooner than later because I don't want any memories slipping away. 


The past four months have been the best of my life. 
Now, I'm not saying that everything has been perfect in the past four months. That would be completely inaccurate. It's been full of heartache, drama, hard work, lots of tears, the list goes on and on. Life is never going to be perfect. But I am pretty content with how my life has turned out to be as a student at BYU-Idaho. It's still crazy to me how I'm in college. Ah!

I really didn't know what to expect. This was my first time being away from home and I just didn't know how capable I was of handling everything that going to college involves. 

It was an adjustment living on my own. Not only that, but living with five girls. The only girl I've ever lived with is my mom. And my mom doesn't cause a lot of drama. Haha. So I guess I really didn't know what I was in for. Although we didn't all get along perfectly, I was really blessed to have the roommates that I did and I've learned so much through the experience. I got really close to three of the girls in my apartment. We went on trips together and just had a really great time! They will be in my apartment next semester as well as two new girls! My friend Coley from my stake here in Indiana and another girl named Alexa, who I haven't met yet. I'm super excited!

As far as dating goes...I'm not going to go into much detail. Sorry. Haha but I have had opportunities this semester to go on dates with some really great guys and have had a ton of fun. ...annnnd that's all I have to say about that. Haha.

You can go anywhere to get an education. But it's not at every school that you can feel the Holy Ghost in all of your classes. That was the most amazing thing about BYU-Idaho. My teachers always had the Spirit with them and I learned something to build up my character every day. Devotionals were great too! They always seemed to pick me up when I was feeling down.




Well, get ready to scroll though over a hundred pictures. Here was my first semester at BYU-Idaho:












  


















































































I can't wait for another semester. I'm so grateful to be a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho. 













No comments:

Post a Comment