About me

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 8



Well, that was the shortest week of my life. Hallelujah! 

Shout out to my amazing Daddy! It's really weird being away from home. Especially on days like today. Luckily I got to Skype with him today, so that helped a lot. He is so amazing and is such a great example to me. For sure the most hardworking and inspiring man I've ever met. I love you and miss you so much Daddy! <3








Here's week 8:


My week started out like this. Okay, a lot of my weeks start out like this. But like I said in my last blog post, I've been sick, so I was really not motivated to do anything at all.








This would be my math class. During the middle of class, my teacher said, "everybody stand on their chairs and repeat after me. NEVER DIVIDE BY ZERO." So, we did. 





It made me smile.





This is what I look like walking to class every single day because Rexburg is so freakinnnn windy.







I had to sit out at cheer practice on Tuesday because I was still feeling sick. Boooo.






Beautiful sunset! My deepest apologies to the people I was with who had to deal with me taking pictures of this beaut nonstop for a good half an hour. It was just so pretty, I couldn't help myself!



 Me and some friends made a fort. It was the most intense fort I've ever made. Do you see that yellow rope at the top? It went all the way out the door and was tied to a pole so that the blankets would stay up. We watched the movie Taken. I am so glad I didn't see that movie before I went to Paris! Man. One of the my friends that I watched it with is from Albania (the kidnappers in the movie are Albanian) so he was translating for us.







We cheered at our first game on Saturday! It was a lot of fun! I had done cheerleading in the past, but I did All-Star Cheer which is just competing. So this was the first time I had actually cheered for a team! Shout out to Netel and Elyse who were taking pictures and videos for me. :) *Don't ask about why we aren't wearing our uniforms.


To the G, to the O, yell GO! GO!


Me and one of the girls on my team, Alyssa, went to the "Party in the Hart" dance right after our game. We were getting a whole lot of weird looks because of the huge bows in our hair. I loved it.




Random picture of my British sweatshirt because I want to go back so bad.







I got this card (along with a $25 iTunes gift card!) in the mail from my mom. So sweet of her!




Represent.




Yay for wishes. :)



Deep.


Happy Rexburg Summer!




I love you all. :) Have a great day!


Love, 
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment